Comment on page
Terms of Service
Helio Networks ("HelioNet") will not be held liable for use of any of it's services. USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES THAT HELIONET PROVIDES INDICATES THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU HAVE NOT AGREED TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE THE USE OF ALL OF HELIONET'S SERVICES IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING YOUR NON-AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.
By signing up with HelioHost for any service, you agree to the following:
- Each person is allowed to have one account unless permitted in writing by an administrator of HelioHost.
- Your site will contain no illegal content.
- No phishing. Your site will not collect or attempt to collect personal information by deception.
- You may not infringe on any copyrights through your site.
- Your site will not be of a pornographic nature and will refrain from providing pictures and/or photographs of nude men and women.
- Your site will not email, personal message, instant message, or communicate any kind of "spam," or unsolicited bulk advertising of any kind.
- Your site will not offer any form of social media "marketing" service, including but not limited to services that provide "Facebook Likes", "Instagram Followers", or "Twitter Followers". Your account will not store or operate scripts required to provide such services (e.g. "like bots", "follower bots", "smm panels", "sosmed panels").
- Your site will not offer any service that purports to modify or add game content (e.g. skins or playable items such as weapons) or credits (e.g. gold, coins) to third-party online game accounts.
- Everything displayed on your site will be your property. HelioHost assumes no responsibility for any content displayed by customers of our services.
- HelioHost is a US based organization so federal regulations prohibit us from accepting donations or providing service to anyone in Iran, Cuba, Syria, or North Korea.
- You will not register or maintain an account using a disposable email address.
- We will not be held responsible for loss of content, revenue, or traffic in the event of a systems failure.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service with or without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to delete, change, or edit your account or your content with or without prior notification, including, but not limited to cases arising from abuse of these Terms.
- You understand that HelioHost services are provided 'as-is', in accordance with the DISCLAIMER posted below.
HelioHost hosting service is provided 'AS-IS' with NO WARRANTY of any kind, neither express nor implied, not even the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, HelioHost makes no guarantees as to the proper operation of the service, availability of the service, or the safety or security of the service.
HelioHost is NOT LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, equipment malfunction or failure, or other damages (physical, digital, monetary, or otherwise) caused by the use of this service, the improper operation of the service due to abuse, misuse, or malfunction of any kind, or the quality of the service's performance (or its failure to perform). Use the service at your own risk.
Failure to abide by these terms may result in suspension of ALL HelioNet affiliated accounts, including accounts related to HelioHost, to be determined at HelioNet's sole discretion.