Moving your account
Whether you are on Johnny and want to move to Stevie or vice versa, follow these directions to switch servers.
Johnny offers services that Stevie does not (ASP.NET, Java/JSP, and Ruby on Rails), but that also makes it much less stable. If you require those services, use Johnny. If not, it is highly recommended that you use Stevie which is faster and more stable.
To request a move to another server, follow the following instructions:
- Make a backup of all your files, databases, etc. ready for restoring (as your current account will be deleted).
- Request an account deletion.
- Wait for approximately 48 hours for your account to be deleted.
- Signup to HelioHost again. Make sure you choose the server you require.
- Wait for approximately 48 hours for your new account to become active.
- Restore your backups.
ASP.NET and Ruby on Rails come standard with an account on Johnny. However, to be able to use Java/JSP, you will need to request Java/JSP support here.